Cameron and I came home on Monday evening in the pouring rain. We sat in the car for what seemed like an eternity waiting on the rain to let up to no avail. I put Cameron in the front seat with me and we waited. When it seemed like it had let up a little bit we opened the door and ran into the garage. Or should I say slid into the garage. I had Cameron in my arms and we fell and slid the rest of the way in onto the wet garage floor.
When I was able to catch my breath I really thought I had broken Cameron's arm the way we landed. Fortunately he was more worried about being wet than hurting really. I called Michael immediately and fortunately he was already heading home. When he asked me if I was okay I responded, "I'm not sure yet."
The baby was moving almost immediately and after some reasurrances from a doctor's appointment on Tuesday with a VERY strong heartbeat we are fine. I am still sore and Cameron has his first REALLY black eye from hitting the concrete but we will survive.
Word of Advise: Don't carry anything unnecessary when it is raining outside and especially if you are pregnant.
Swollen eye the morning after fall.
Eye on the evening after the fall when we got home from school and work.
Showing off his "booboo" on his arm that had nothing to do with the fall.After our doctor appointment we stopped by Sonic to grab dinner.
Here's Cameron squeezing out his ketchup on his corn dog.
After a few of his first onion rings he was ready to call dinner quits and give the rest to Mommy.








No comments:
Post a Comment