
The evening before school started the elementary schools have "Meet the Teacher." I was thankful as I wouldn't have a chance to take him to school the next day and I wanted to drop off his 20 pounds of supplies without him tipping over on his way to school the next day. I'm not apprehensive about him going to Pre-k at all...well maybe a little. But I KNOW Cameron is in GREAT hands. I guess it's payback in a great way. I taught his teacher's son a few years ago. As a result we were in constant communication and we have a relationship which is a great segway for Cameron this year. I have all the faith in the world in Mrs. S and that Cameron will learn a great deal this year.

Cameron started exploring right away.

Getting his first drink at the water fountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment