We picked up some clearance Valentine cards for next year. As Michael was cleaning up he asked me where the cards needed to go. I told him up in the top of Cameron's closet would be good. Cameron came running to me crying because he wanted the cards. I told him he had 2 options. I held up one finger and said "you can put them in the top of the closet or," held up second finger, "you can put them on the shelf in your room so you can see them." Cameron then proceeded to put up a third one of MY fingers and say, "or three down low." He wanted them on the shelf unit we put underneath the shelf on the wall - where he can reach them. I cracked up laughing. This child's reasoning skills are amazing so far, not to mention his negotiating talent!
Review of the Top 5 TikTok Follower Services
4 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment