Sam Houston State University
I finally decided to take the plunge and begin my Master's degree. I submitted all the necessary paperwork, ordered my transcripts from TAMU-Commerce and Texas State, took the GRE and waited. It was a grueling wait, as I knew I didn't do very well on the GRE, but coupled with my transcripts I was hoping there wouldn't be a problem getting accepted.
Then on December 1st I received the cherished letter of being accepted. Although I kind of had a hint when I got an email from SHSU's IT department telling me how to sign onto my email account.
I'm excited yet a bit apprehensive. The last time I was in school was in 2004, not married and before kids. So, now that I have the added demands of a married life with 2 kids we should all be in for a wild ride.
Statue of Sam Houston, the university's namesake which sits on the side I-45.










No comments:
Post a Comment