Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family Weekend ~ 11-19-11

My grandmother had a health scare the week before Thanksgiving. So, even though I was headed home in December to see family, I decided it would be best to head home for a quick trip. Just so happened that it was Ethan's 5 year birthday weekend. So, we had a lot of fun and got to hang out with family, which we hadn't done in a while.

 What are they plotting?

 Ethan's 5th birthday cake...Batman!


 My aunt, Elisa, and her kiddos, Justin, Candace, and Austin.
 My aunt, her kiddos, Ethan (Candace's son), me, and Cameron. 
Braydon must have been having too much fun with Eliseo to join us or napping.
 Austin, Elisa, Ethan, and Justin
Erica (Justin's wife), Candace, Ma, me, Cameron, and Eliseo

Ok, if you know my grandmother you know she NEVER, and I mean NEVER smiles for a picture. Since she was sick recently and that is ultimately the reason we came into town, I had a little fun with her when time to take the picture. I told her that this may be the last picture she takes and we might have to use it for her obituary, so she better smile, just in case. She got so tickled...she smiled!

 Present time
 Braydon had fun playing with Eliseo. He really is just a kid in an adult body.
 Braydon had fun playing with Lincoln Logs.

 The boys playing with the Whack-a mole game, which was totally fun.
We tried to get a picture of my grandmother with the great grand kids but Braydon wasn't interested.

We went over to my grandparents house to visit for a little while. The boys loved riding around in the wagon. They almost took a few spills but fortunately they didn't.





No comments: