Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby Payne 2.0 ~ 3-23-10

We were supposed to go to the doctor during Spring Break for a 3-D ultrasound. We were really excited...UNTIL...we got a call that the ultrasound machine was BROKEN!!! We had specifically scheduled the appointment during spring break (a week early) so I wouldn't have to miss school. Our doctor offered to go to his Woodlands office on Friday afternoon after he closed his Conroe office so we could squeeze it in before I started back to school from Spring Break. We had already scheduled our trip to Broken Bow, so we scheduled the ultrasound for the next week.


Baby Payne 2.0 looking straight at us. Eyes are marked with the X's.







3-D profile of Baby Payne 2.0 with his arm to the right of his face.











We are still having a BOY!!!







After our appointment, Daddy went back to work and Cameron and I stopped by Sonic for lunch. Then we were off to the hospital to pre-register. Oh what fun!

No comments: